Building blender python 3.3 / 3.4

Julien Duroure
Hello,

I was trying to compile blender on a fresh ubuntu 14.04.
Now install_deps.sh installs python3.4, but initial CMakeCache.txt
generated set python3.3.

This prevents to compile "Out of the box", and I had to modify
CMakeCache.txt to manually set to python3.4

Is there a fix to submit to be able to compile without manual changes ? (
Is it links to this :
https://developer.blender.org/rBdb8e7d7a8807196956e487c070f36d81234dc25e ? )

Julien DUROURE

Re: Building blender python 3.3 / 3.4

Campbell Barton
When running CMake for the first time:

cmake ../blender_source_dir -DPYTHON_VERSION=3.4

We'll likely default to Python 3.4 within the next 2 weeks.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Julien Duroure
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was trying to compile blender on a fresh ubuntu 14.04.
> Now install_deps.sh installs python3.4, but initial CMakeCache.txt
> generated set python3.3.
>
> This prevents to compile "Out of the box", and I had to modify
> CMakeCache.txt to manually set to python3.4
>
> Is there a fix to submit to be able to compile without manual changes ? (
> Is it links to this :
> https://developer.blender.org/rBdb8e7d7a8807196956e487c070f36d81234dc25e ? )
>
> Regards,
>
> --