Here the highlights as presented by the contributors:
- Motion paths.
- Made copy-on-write the only option now, disabling is no longer an option.
- Meeting on Animation 2020 with special guest Bassam Kurdali and other
animators and developers.
- Draw for motion path.
- Wireframes overlay.
- Hair drawing improvements and optimizations.
- Static override meeting with Andy Goralczyk and progress towards Spring
- Multi-level collection and multi-level files support for static
- CustomData 10% performance boost for copy-on-write.
- Simplified copy-on-write.
- Looking at crashes.
- Cycles copy-on-write update (i.e., real-time updates in viewport).
- Massive optimizations for copy-on-write (drivers, non-visible
- Bug fices.
- Started on per-viewport temporary visibility support (i.e., local view).
- Improvements to the collection pipeline (M to move to collection working
for outliner, Shift+M link to collection).
- Bug fixes.
- Single column port of most of Blender user interface.
- Proposal and patch for drop-down icon.
- Blender Cloud addon ported to Blender 2.8 - so the Spring team could
send the first 2.8 shots to the render farm.
- Fixed applying modifiers.
- Core implementation for single column support in the user interface.
- Brush tools shortcut cycle (press shortcut multiple times to cycle
through the tools of the same category).
- Sub-space types for editors.
- Tool settings editor.
- Workspace mode polishing as per new design.